Our services are provided by trained experts in the field, and a collaborative approach is often utilised to ensure that clients benefit from the various skillsets of the entire team. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality rehabilitation, support and return to work services.
We specialise in injury prevention, injury management, pain education and highly tailored and customised services for individuals and organisations. We are an accredited rehabilitation provider with Return to Work SA.
Services can be provided for:
- individuals who have had a workplace injury and have made a claim through Return to Work SA
- individuals who have had a motor vehicle injury and have made a compulsory third party insurance (CTP) claim
- individuals who have been referred by their employer to assist with rehabilitation and return to work after a health condition or personal injury
- individuals who have been referred for treatment by their treating GP or specialist
- individuals who self-refer for assistance with career coaching or other relevant services
- individuals or organisations who require mediation services
- organisations who need assistance to effectively support someone with their return to work
- organisations who request staff training in relevant areas
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
- Career Coaching
- Pain Education
- Conflict Resolution / Mediation Services
Return to Work SA Services (these services are also utilised for CTP claims)