Today we welcome Nicola Marsh, Physiotherapist to our team!
Nicola brings a wealth of physiotherapy clinical experience to her role at Adaptive Workplace Solutions. She is experienced in:
- Clinical assessments
- Management and treatment of a range of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Setting up of gym programs and home exercise programs
- Pain neuroscience education
- Teaching of active coping skills such as progressive muscle relaxation and mindfulness
- Short and long term goal setting
- Increasing meaningful activity involvement through pacing plans
- Teaching strategies to overcome flare ups
Nicola is passionate about assisting clients to achieve their goals in order to return to work and valued activities outside of work. This is done through high quality assessments, evidence based recommendations and guiding clients towards the use of self-management strategies.
We are very excited to have Nicola join our team and are looking forward to her valuable input!